EuroAfrica Media Network was founded in 2004. It is a worldwide Network of specially-selected top professionals from various fields, working with internet technology to solve socio-economic disparity, increase health, communication and intercultural competence across all cultures worldwide. The Network is serves the interests of Africans and Europeans. EuroAfrica Media Network promotes health awareness, intercultural understanding and societal peaceful coexistence and tolerance through our great and successful Seminars namely:
- Our EuroAfrica Media Network – Health Competence Seminars
- Our EuroAfrica Media Network – Intercultural Health Seminars
- Our EuroAfrica Media Network – Intercultural Competence Training Seminars
- Our EuroAfrica Media Network – Intercultural Media Competence Training Seminars for writers, Journalists, Public Relations and media professionals
For more details visit – https://euroafricamedia.eu/index.php/en/works-wrapper/euroafrica-intercultural-services/seminars-courses
We Offer The Following Top Services to Our Clients:
- EuroAfrica Media Network Special Micro-Services – Media Texts Agency, Copy writing and translations (newsletters, press releases, corporate reports, etc.) Best Online Advert-Design and Placements.
- Custom Web Publishing/Web Design
Communication, including Book Publishing and Online brochures for individuals, firms or organizations: Google SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SMO – (Social Media Optimization) Product marketing – Online Promotions and Product/Service-targeting or to different foreign Communities including the African community in Europe.
- Professionals for Intercultural Competence Training in Health & Medical, Communication & Pedagogy, Business and Commerce.
EuroAfrica Media Network has a Magazine too, The EuroAfrica News-Magazine Online, which is Africa´s first bilingual megaphone, and online magazine publishing successfully 24/7 with headquarters in Hamburg Germany since 2004. The Network was founded in 2004 by a trained and experienced Journalist, health professional and certified intercultural health mediator Chris Ifeanyi Ezeh