We are looking for a New Fundraising Manager to conduct Fundraising activities for the EuroAfrica Media Network.
As a Fundraising Manager, we expect the ability and control in managing funding opportunities, application, and follow-up activities to achieve our team’s projects. Simply put, this includes (but not limited to) formulating funding proposals and researching funding possibilities. Your primary responsibilities would be to Conduct fundraising or promotion campaigns; Create, maintain, organise various documents on various digital platforms; Collect, comply and analyse information relevant to the programme; and write Fundraising proposals.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience working for organisations;
- Experience in conducting Fundraising activities;
- Experience working on teams and projects;
- Love for details Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Flexibly, own initiative or as part of a team, supporting fellow team members;
- Self-motivated, team player, flexible, and result-oriented
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply:
Interested candidates can submit the CV and a Cover Letter explaining their interest and related previous experience by applying here or email at email@example.com
Please note: This is a volunteer position like all our other advertised positions.